Monday, February 2, 2009

Quarter Two


In every quarter, we have a speed test that determines our speed WPM, Words per minute, and our accuracy on typingtestonline.uk. After we get our results, we add it on the computer by saving it and putting it on my documents. Each time we take the typing test each quarter, our time gets fewer than the original time.

The purpose of the typing test is to see our ability as we type and see what we get common mistakes on. Its also to show us how to align our fingers correctly, as not to slip our hands and type the wrong letter which results in a mistake when you are doing a typing test. Typing tests also show us how we improve every quarter or sometimes if we got worse, we could see how we type wrong and how we can fix it.
I do not usually learn anything new when it comes to typing tests, but it is always a good review on how it type and how sometimes I should not rush when it comes to typing. You can get errors on the word that you are trying to type correctly Accuracy is also very important because it helps determine how precise your score shall be and how accurate you are when you type something and that you do not make anything wrong.

I could have learned differently if I pay more attention to my accuracy when I am typing because accuracy is very important and it is at the same level of importance as Words per minute. I have problems spelling out the words and typing them on the keyboard which also give me a hard time when I type something. I also need to work on my finger alignments.

This does not relate to my goals.

No comments: