Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Quarter Three




In quarter three, we learned how to use one basic application of Microsoft Access. The Address book is used to store contacts in different ways using different lists options and so on. Microsoft Access address book also shows us the last date that the particular contact was updated so we can change it whenever we please.

The purpose of the activity was to show us how to manually manage out contacts on Microsoft Access. And to understand how to add the information such as how to choose from email, contacts, and all the other options that Microsoft access gives you. Its other purpose was to show us how change the appearance of the contact list into a different design shape and how it’s listed.

I learned how to mange contacts with Microsoft Access using types of listing, appearance, options, and how to organize your options. I also had fun changing the appearance and font of my contacts list and how to put them in list such as first name is first than last name. What I also found interesting was that how I can make it my boxes into different shapes and sizes while I can adjust to make my font fit inside the box.

I could have learned differently if I wasn’t fooling around so much with my contacts and did not have to go around the room to look for people’s contacts to look for their information. It was also hard for me to manage the contacts and move the boxes around while trying to get the font to fit.

This does not relate to my goals.

No comments: